Learn How to Create the Perfect Blog
and optimize it for search engines by applying our On-Page SEO Checklist for 2020.
Did You Know New Content is the Way to Win Higher Ranking for your Website? Create a Content Strategy Based on Your Business Goals and Sales Process.
As they say in marketing, “Content is King.” Done right, it will attract your perfect customer. A blog is a great way to help drive brand awareness and increase your website SEO ranking! Our first workshop in May 2017 was a huge success. From it evolved this workshop called ‘Get Your Blog Done’ as a way to make sure we dedicate at least 3 hours a month and roll out at least one blog. Two to four blogs per month are better but you do what you can.
In this three hour workshop, you will learn how to
- Plan & Prepare for your next blog and every blog thereafter. With our help, you’ll see how to perform SEO keyword research that will lead you to the right keyword phrases to use when developing your blog content.
- Choose Content: We’ll help you know HOW to choose the most effective content (images, video, etc) to attract your perfect customer.
- Build the Blog: You’ll learn HOW to structure your blog content to get the best results (for humans and search engines).
Apply Our On-Page SEO Checklist for 2020
If Content is King, then SEO is the Messenger. Make no mistake, SEO matters! Clear content and SEO must work together to create a successful online presence. You’ve worked hard to put content together for your website page or blog. Why not take time and make sure the search engines are going to notice?
The goal is to get content ranking on the first page of search results. We’ll show you:
- How to apply on-page SEO tactics — no coding required!
Who Should Attend:
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Marketing team, Bloggers, Content Marketers, Content Writers, anyone in the online marketing industry.
Questions? Want to add this topic to one of your events? Contact Carol by email or call (781) 996-9163 today.
4 Take-Aways from this workshop – How to Create the Perfect Blog
- How to perform effective keyword research.
- How to Write for Humans and Optimize for Search Engines.
- Lifetime access to the 9 Ways to optimize the content for On-Page SEO in 2020.
- Hands-on experience with instructor-led planning, strategy, and writing.
Hi, I’m Carol Scalzo, Founder, and Owner of Hit-the-Web Marketing. I am an experienced website developer and digital marketing strategist. We have been developing blog strategies, and writing content that gets your reader’s attention, compels them to read more, and converts them to your most loyal customer. We know the ins and outs of developing and implementing a strong marketing strategy. I am passionate about teaching marketers and business owners on how to effectively utilize digital marketing to drive more leads and customers to your business. 781-996-9163 Carol@hitthewebmarketing.com