Join us to get your blog done at the monthly workshop. Online of-course.
Businesses are challenged to reach consumers in new ways, and in ways that delight them.
Get Your Blog Done! Easier said than done, you say? We can help.
Why does CONTENT Matter in Marketing?
Meaningful content promotes positive customer experiences.
Content marketing informs, educates, entertains, and is there when you want it. Now, companies respond to new customer expectations with relevant content at every stage of their purchase decision journey.
Learn How to Create the Perfect Blog content and optimize it for search engines.
Did You Know New Content is the Way to Win Higher Ranking for your Website? Create a Content Strategy Based on Your Business Goals and Sales Process.
As they say in marketing, “Content is King.” Done right, it will attract your perfect customer. A blog is a great way to help drive brand awareness and increase your website SEO ranking! Our first workshop in May 2017 was a huge success. From it evolved this workshop called ‘Get Your Blog Done’ as a way to make sure we dedicate at least 3 hours a month and roll out at least one blog. Two to four blogs per month are better but you do what you can.
In each 3 hour workshop, you will learn how to
- Plan & Prepare for your next blog and every blog thereafter. With our help, you’ll see how to perform SEO keyword research that will lead you to the right keyword phrases to use when developing your blog content.
- Choose Content: We’ll help you know HOW to choose the most effective content (images, video, infographics, case studies) to attract your perfect customer.
- Build the Blog: You’ll learn HOW to structure your blog content to get the best results (for humans and search engines).
What You Get
Find the Best Keywords
Keyword research is essential to finding out what content is worth spending your time writing. Don’t waste your time writing content no one is searching for.
This tool helps you plan and organize the content for the rest of the year.
- What to post on your Blog
- What are the primary keywords to use across multiple platforms
- Lead Magnets in your emails
- Social Media Lead Magnets
The Secret to StoryTelling
How to write content that evokes emotion from your visitors with
- Attention-grabbing Headlines
- Entertaining Content
- Insightful Images
- Enticing Subheadings
- Inspire Your Customer to Action
Win Higher Ranking
We help you make sure you have all the key SEO elements in place using our OnPage SEO WordPress Checklist.
Get Your Blog Done
Download the On-Page SEO Checklist
If Content is King, then SEO is the Messenger. Make no mistake, SEO matters! Clear content and SEO must work together to create a successful online presence. You’ve worked hard to put content together for your website page or blog. Why not take time and make sure the search engines are going to notice?
The goal is to get content ranking on the first page of search results. We’ll show you:
- How to apply on-page SEO tactics — no coding required!
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Marketing team, Bloggers, Content Marketers, Content Writers, anyone in the online marketing industry.
4 Take-Aways from this workshop – How to Create the Perfect Blog
- How to perform effective keyword research.
- How to Write for Humans and Optimize for Search Engines.
- Lifetime access to the 9 Ways to optimize the content for On-Page SEO.
- Hands-on experience with instructor-led planning, strategy, and writing.
Get Ready to Create Exciting Content for your Visitors.
- Creating an editorial calendar
- Structuring your blog
- Brainstorming ideas
- Getting all the key WordPress SEO elements in place
- Knowing you’re getting this important task DONE each and every month.
*No Contract, No Initiation Fee, No Termination Fee*