Content marketing informs, educates, entertains, and is there when you want it rather than when you don’t. Now, companies respond to new customer expectations with relevant content at every stage of their purchase decision journey.
Meaningful content promotes positive customer experiences.
What You Get
Content Marketing Calendar
This tool helps you plan and organize the content for the rest of the year.
- What to post on your Blog
- What are the primary keywords to use across multiple platforms
- Lead Magnets in your emails
- Social Media Lead Magnets
Structure Your Blog
How to write content that connects emotionally with your visitors with
- Attention-grabbing Headlines
- Entertaining Content
- Insightful Images
- Enticing Subheadings
- Enticing Call-to-Actions
Keyword research is essential to finding out what content is worth spending your time writing. Don’t waste your time writing content no one is searching for.
Get Ready to Create Exciting Content for your Visitors.
- Creating an editorial calendar
- Structuring your blog
- Brainstorming ideas
- Getting all the key WordPress SEO elements in place
- Drafting promo social posts
- Knowing you’re getting this important task DONE each and every month.
• Annual Membership great offer!
*No Contract, No Initiation Fee, No Termination Fee*
Your Questions. Our Answers
Who should attend this Workshop? Who is Content Writing For?
Add to that, teams in social media, thought leadership, real-time marketing, recruitment and customer service, and the demand has never been higher for continual content creation, refinement, repurposing and reformatting.