Content Strategy For You.
- nurture, and
- convert leads.
The first step to showing the impact of content is to understand your business process for acquiring, nurturing and converting leads across multiple channels. By understanding the process, you know what content is used, where it is placed, and how content performs. This helps you tell a more complete story about how content delivers an impact to customer acquisition and retention.
- Opt-ins to download gated content
- Content leads to newsletter subscription
- Content leads to click on “buy now” button
- Content leads to 1-800 toll free numbers
- Content leads to registration for webinars or sponsored events
- build awareness
- focus on press coverage pickup
- create customer acquisition
- increase online ranking
- internal communications
- customer service and customer retention
- position the company as a thought leader.
It is important and mandatory to align your content marketing strategy with your business objectives.
- Trade shows
- Industry Events
- Email Campaigns
- Display Ads
- Registration through gated content
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Downloads from Landing Pages
- Media promotion.
Draw a process flowchart to understand how customers are acquired by various marketing efforts in your company. How does each department use the content? Document the process and tools used. Review the data across the different campaigns and marketing channels to determine which channels work better.
- Education level, and
- What platform they use to get to your website
can provide huge dividends for a business. The purpose of user research is figuring out what your visitors’ objectives are when visiting your website. The User Persona is going to help you plan your content strategy.
Create The Journey
How We Help You
- We listen to your goals,
- We help you define the right goals for your company,
- Align team goals with the rest of your organization’s goals,
- Run a content audit,
- Conduct Persona Research,
- Create your visitors’ journey,
- Create natural, intuitive navigation.
- Brainstorm Content Ideas. Some Useful Tools
- Determine which types of content solves problems for your audience.
- Determine a Content Management System. A Few Vital Parts
- Content Creation,
- Content publication, and
- Content analytics.
- Publish and Manage Your Content.