Content Strategy For You.
What is the Main Benefit of Digital Content?
Digital Content Helps Your Company
- Nurture, and
- Convert leads.
The first step to showing the impact of content is to understand the business process for acquiring, nurturing and converting leads across multiple channels. By understanding the process, you know what content is used, where it is placed, and how content performs. This helps you tell a more complete story about how content delivers an impact to customer acquisition and retention.
Develop good quality content by committing to writing content through blogging. Join thousands of others who have used our Get Your Blog Done Monthly Workshop.
- Opt-ins to download gated content
- Content leads to newsletter subscription
- Content leads to click on “buy now” button
- Content leads to 1-800 toll free numbers
- Content leads to registration for webinars or sponsored events
- build awareness
- focus on press coverage pickup
- create customer acquisition
- increase online ranking
- internal communications
- customer service and customer retention
- position the company as a thought leader.
It is important and mandatory to align your content marketing strategy with your business objectives.
- Trade shows
- Industry Events
- Email Campaigns
- Display Ads
- Registration through gated content
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Downloads from Landing Pages
- Media promotion.
Draw a process flowchart to understand how customers are acquired by various marketing efforts in your company. How does each department use the content? Document the process and tools used. Review the data across the different campaigns and marketing channels to determine which channels work better.
Develop A Great Experience for Your Visitors
Developing a great experience for your visitors starts with knowing who your visitors are on a personal level. Instead of only imagining customers as potential conversions, creating a fictitious user who is representative of your target audience with their
- Education level, and
- What platform they use to get to your website
can provide huge dividends for a business. The purpose of user research is figuring out what your visitors’ objectives are when visiting your website.
If you have a customer in the industry that you’re targeting, start with getting to know the owner of this business.
The User Persona is going to help you plan your content strategy.
Create The Journey
The Journey. Start by creating a step-by-step process on how you want your best customer to navigate your website. What path do you want them to take to find the information they’re looking for? This is how you begin designing a user-friendly website. A user persona that reflects your target audience will give you an understanding of everything you need to know about your visitors, from how to map out your website to where to place content for the people it is meant to serve.
How We Help You
- We listen to your goals,
- We help you define the right goals for your company,
- Align team goals with the rest of your organization’s goals,
- Run a content audit,
- Conduct Persona Research,
- Create your visitors’ journey,
- Create natural, intuitive navigation.
- Brainstorm Content Ideas. Some Useful Tools
- Determine which types of content solves problems for your audience.
- Determine a Content Management System. A Few Vital Parts
- Content Creation,
- Content publication, and
- Content analytics.
- Publish and Manage Your Content.