Is PPC Marketing right for your business? PPC Marketing is a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
Essentially, its a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.
How do pay per click ads work?
In a PPC campaign, you pay Google the cost of the keyword for your industry. You see paid ads in the search engine ranking page across the top and down the right side of the page. Depending on the number of high-paying advertisers, you will also see paid ads at the bottom of some result pages. When someone clicks on your advertisement, you pay the current Cost Per Click CPC for your industry.
8 Questions to ask about Pay Per Click Marketing
- Is your website designed to be search engine friendly?
- Does your site rank well in the “organic” search engine results pages?
- Do you have a new site that has been optimized for the search engines, but is not old enough to rank well yet?
- Do you want to increase your overall click-through rate by having your company appear in both the paid and organic listings?
- Do you need to “fill the holes” for keyword phrases that your site does not rank highly for in the search engine rankings?
- Do you want to better understand the potential traffic a given keyword phrase generates to plan for your website development or SEO program?
- Do you want to test which keyword phrases convert the best for your current website?
- Would like to control which landing pages visitors use to enter your website?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Pay Per Click Marketing could benefit your company.