Pay Per Click Marketing
Essentially, its a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.
How do pay per click ads work?
In a PPC Campaign, you pay google however much you wish to have them list ads for your site at the top and right of the organic search listings. When someone clicks on your add, you pay the current Cost Per Click CPC from your budget.
8 Questions to ask about Pay Per Click Marketing
- Is your website designed to be search engine friendly?
- Does your site rank well in the “organic” search engine results pages?
- Do you have a new site that has been optimized for the search engines, but is not old enough to rank well yet?
- Do you want to increase your overall click-through rate by having your company appear in both the paid and organic listings?
- Do you need to “fill the holes” for keyword phrases that your site does not rank highly for in the search engine rankings?
- Do you want to better understand the potential traffic a given keyword phrase generates to plan for your website development or SEO program?
- Do you want to test which keyword phrases convert the best for your current website?
- Would like to control which landing pages visitors use to enter your website?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Pay Per Click Marketing could benefit your company.
Which Pay Per Click Ad Programs generate the most traffic?
The three primary pay per click ad programs are Google Adwords, Bing, and Yahoo!. A majority of pay per click advertising management firms and companies report they receive significantly more visitors (traffic) from their Google Adwords campaigns.
We use Google Adwords as our starting point when establishing a new PPC advertising program. Once you spend several weeks or more going through all of the PPC program tutorials, it is possible to create pay per click campaigns with any of the big three PPC providers in a matter of days. Unfortunately, creating a click campaign is one thing, creating a profitable PPC program is much more difficult. If you plan to attempt the “do-it-yourself” route with pay per click, be sure to study through Googles online AdWords study guide.
Is Pay Per Click Marketing a good fit for your company?
Know there are things you can do today to start increasing your leads.
Schedule a 15-minute session. Give us a call or Request a Consultation. Pay Per Click Consultant is standing by with Hit-the-Web Marketing to answer your questions.
Benefits of PPC Marketing
- Get Fast Results in getting your pages ranking at the first or near top search result pages.
- Boost in Traffic to your website.
- Get more visitors to conversions.
- Obtain better brand awareness.
- Obtain a higher rank in search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Equalize the playing field with your competition.
- Gain an edge by listing at or near the top of results.
- See Your Return on Investment sooner than later.
- Create trust with potential customers
- You have to have a budget. Expect to invest $500 to $1000 per month. It is an investment.
- You are investing in other areas of digital marketing as well.
- Your site is solid.
- You are confident in your PPC experts, that they are well rounded in other digital marketing efforts such as social media, blogging, SEO, landing pages, and engaging content.