Best Way to Spend $1000
Marketing Your Business
Build Your eMail List, Blog, Email, & Social Media
..can work together really well and form a successful strategy for creating new customers. To get leads and sales, you need to get in front of your target audience. It’s simple. But, it’s not easy. Let us help you build your business.
4 Steps to Success in Marketing Your Business
Build Your eMail List
- Send regular emails
- Optimize blog to build a list
—pop-ups, Hello bars—slide ins
- Lead Magnet Landing Pages
- Opt-in end of every blog post
- Share on social
- Facebook Paid Ads
- Write Copy that resonates
- Optimize every post—keyword, meta tags, facebook, images, CTAs
- Research Solutions Your Clients Need
- Gather and Create relevant images
- Optimize for search engines
- Create overall email marketing strategy
- Design brand emails for your company
- Create content
- Send emails regularly once per month
- Encourage Visitors to Share Content with social buttons
- Create social media copy
- Post blog content on social once per week
- Post on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Set featured image
- Create forms on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter to get opt-ins
How will you know if our Strategy is successful? We provide monthly reports on each area and as a whole.
- How is the email list building? What’s getting visitors to signup?
- How often is content on the blog read and getting shares on social media?
- How well is email marketing driving traffic to the content?
- How well is social media getting signups and driving traffic?
Best Way To Spend $1000 Marketing Your Business
Proven internet marketing tactics driving people to your business from the internet resources they use.
• Build email List • Blog • Social Media • eMail Marketing •
Digital Marketing Plan offered at $1000 monthly.
*No Contract, No Initiation Fee, No Termination Fee*
**Results take six months or more to show.
Social Media Platforms Business Value
Your Questions. Our Answers
How does HTWM Website Marketing Plan Work?
Once you’ve selected the plan that’s right for you, a message is sent to our Marketing Team.
Within 24 hours you will receive a welcoming call. At this time, we will ask for your login to your website, your email marketing software, and blog.
You can set back and we’ll set up a plan to get started. The first 30 days is setting up the website to build your email list, blog, email marketing software, and three social media platforms. Then content strategy is developed. The content is developed for each distribution channel.
What's so important about building an email list?
Building an email list is crucial because it’s the best way to build a relationship with potential customers in an intimate way. … The more people you have on your mailing list, the more potential buyers see your marketing messages. We see spikes in sales every time we send an email.
Why do we need a Blog?
The best way to build a list of email subscribers is to offer unparalleled blog content. This serves as a way to bring people into your site as well as an incentive to subscribe to receive future content updates and/or exclusive content.
Blogs are cost-effective marketing investments. Every post you publish is a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness and promote your expertise, products and services. Gives you insight into your audience. Blog analytics allow you to track readers, click-throughs, popular topics, shares and comments.
How will eMail Marketing increase my business?
At the end of the day, the success of your business relies on your ability to connect with people and motivate them to buy your product or service. And when you use email to help achieve that goal, you gain an opportunity to meet people where they are, build relationships, establish trust, prove your value and convince them to take action when they’re ready.
So how exactly does email accomplish all of this? Here are six ways email can help transform your business. Turn site visitors into customers, grow your audience, increase brand awareness, increase traffic to your website by sharing new content, boost sales by promoting products/services, establish customer loyalty and advocacy.
Turn site visitors into customers. Launching a website is a huge milestone for any new entrepreneur or small business owner. But with all of the effort you put into creating a website to attract new business, you might notice it’s harder than it seems. While you may receive a couple hundred visitors a day, you’re having a difficult time converting them into actual customers. That’s where email marketing can help.
When you have an email list, you can add a signup form to your website or blog’s homepage and capture the email addresses from your visitors. As you convey the value of your business over time in the emails you send them, you’re able to nurture those relationships. So when people are ready to make a purchase, they go to you instead of a competitor.
Work with Hit-the-Web Marketing to find out more in-depth the 6 ways to increase your business with email marketing.
How will Social Media increase my business?
- Increased Brand Awareness Social media is one of the most cost-efficient digital marketing methods used to syndicate content and increase your business’ visibility. Implementing a social media strategy will greatly increase your brand recognition since you will be engaging with a broad audience of consumers.
- Increase Inbound traffic When marketing your business on social media, your inbound traffic is not limited to your usual customers. The people familiar with your brand are likely searching for the same keywords you already rank for. Utilizing social media as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll have much less difficulty reaching anyone outside of your loyal customer circle.
- Improve Search Engine Ranking Social media doesn’t directly increase search engine rankings, Social Media Examiner states that more than 58% of marketers who have been using social media for one year or longer still see improved search engine rankings. Being able to rank in the top positions for your keywords will revolutionize your traffic and continue to generate positive results for your business.
These are just a few reasons to use social media to attract more customers and provide you and your company opportunities to add the value you are passionate about, the reason you went into business in the first place.
What If I don't Have Social Media set up?
We offer low price profile setup so we can then use the social media platforms to engage and drive traffic to your website and build your email list.
Why should I choose Hit-the-Web Marketing Plan?
We have been providing inbound marketing strategies and tactics that work for our clients for over 10 years. This is a low cost, getting you started plan that won’t break the bank, however, it starts driving traffic and generating leads to your business.
What does Hit-the-Web Marketing need from us to get started?
We need access to the backend of your website, email automation software, and your social media accounts, if you have them.