Tap here to listen to or view our video regarding this executive briefing.
Do you know the trends or disruptors that can put you out of business? Are you still selling the same way as your competitors; price, product, or service? Did you know today it costs twice as much marketing dollars to get you half the results compared to 15 years ago? Maybe it’s time to revisit your current sales and marketing initiatives. You can only compete so far on price.
Then you’ll want to join Kevin Hallinan and Carol Scalzo for this B2B Sales & Marketing Executive Briefing, Friday, February 28, 2020 at 8:30 am -12:30 EST.
In this Executive Briefing, Kevin and Carol will help you and your teams work together.
Transform Your Marketing and Sales Process
Reset your prospects’ buying criteria in your favor. Establish yourself as a trusted authority, credible resource, and subject-matter expert in your field. Position yourself as the logical solution to your prospects’ challenges – before you even go for the sale. That way, when it comes time to close, the process occurs smoothly.
The Right Partner Makes All the Difference
Any salesperson can sell.
Any marketer can market.
But very few have the capability and expertise to combine all these elements into a harmonious plan that ensures success.
- Too much Free Consulting, making it easier for your competitors to win?
- Who is Controlling the Sales Process; Prospect OR Salesperson?
- Do you have many prospects but not closing enough deals?
- Is your sales team great at closing but your company does NOT have enough prospects to reach your business goals?
Bring your prospects to the logical conclusion that they need to work with you before you even mention your product or service.
Register Today. We can show you how to make this work for you!
About B2B Sales & Marketing
In This Executive Briefing, You’ll Learn To:
– Create a sales & marketing partnership in your organization
– Map out marketing content + programming to sales
– Identify and develop opportunities
** Plus you’ll receive templates to apply to your initiatives immediately.
Who Should Attend This Webinar:
- VP of Marketing
- Marketing Director
- Digital Marketing Director
- Content Marketing Director
- Content Strategist
- Content Marketing Manager
- VP of Marketing and Sales
Can’t Attend in Person?
If you can’t attend this executive briefing, we are happy to place you on a waiting list to attend an Executive Briefing in your area. Please call Carol (781) 996-9163 or email. And, we’ll keep you posted on upcoming Executive Briefings.
Must register to attend. Space is limited!
About Carol Scalzo
About Kevin Hallinan
Kevin: KHallinan@WinningInc.com / 617-327-3950